About the review
The Northern Territory Emergency Response (NTER) Review has now been completed and the Report was released on 13 October 2008.
Questions the Review Board sought to answer include:
- What is working?
- What isn’t working?
- How is each NTER measure performing and how should each be taken forward?
- What progress has there been in improving the safety and well–being of Indigenous children?
- Will the suite of measures deliver the intended results?
- Have there been any unintended consequences?
- Will NTER lay the basis for a sustainable and better future for residents of remote communities and town camps in the NT?
- What alternative measures should be considered?
- Are there other ways of working that would better address the circumstances facing remote communities and town camps?
For more information contact the NTER Review Secretariat on 1800 733 923 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org